Program for the Education and Enrichment of Relational Skills (PEERS®)
PEERS® is an evidence-based, social skills program for youth with social challenges. PEERS® has strong evidence for use with adolescents and young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and also for youth with ADHD, anxiety, depression, and other socio-emotional problems.
All applicants are screened and placed into groups with similar functioning peers.
Update (June 22nd 2020): Please note we are currently offering our PEERS Groups via Telehealth (online video) only. In-person groups have not yet resumed. Applications are currently being accepted for our Summer 2020 Telehealth Mini Series.
Groups offered (roughly ages 13 to 18):
- PEERS® for Adolescents (16 sessions)
- PEERS® Mini Series – Friendship Skills (4 sessions)
- PEERS® Mini Series – Conversation Skills (4 sessions)
- PEERS® Mini Series – Handling Disagreements and Teasing (4 sessions)
- PEERS® Mini Series- Bullyproofing Skills (4 sessions)
Groups run continuously throughout the year based on demand.
Applicants are kept on a waitlist and groups run when we hit the minimum enrolment.
Please contact us directly to ask about upcoming groups.