We are Hiring – Apply Today!
Located in Burlington, Ontario, CASE Psychology is a reputable mental health practice committed to providing exceptional assessment and treatment services for individuals across all age groups, including children, adolescents, and adults. With a diverse team of psychologists, psychological associates, social workers, and psychotherapists, we offer comprehensive and specialized care to our valued clients.
We are thrilled to welcome qualified professionals to join our dynamic team. As part of the CASE Psychology family, you can expect unparalleled administrative support, competitive compensation, and a friendly, supportive work environment that fosters growth and collaboration. We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer the freedom to tailor your practice with flexible hours, whether you prefer a part-time or full-time commitment.
As our clinic continues to flourish and expand rapidly, part-time positions have the potential to evolve into full caseloads, providing ample opportunities for professional advancement and fulfillment. If you’re passionate about making a significant impact on the well-being of others and aspire to work in a thriving and progressive mental health setting, we encourage you to seize this opportunity.
To apply and become a valued member of our exceptional team, please forward your résumé to email@example.com. Take the next step in your career and be a part of CASE Psychology’s vision to empower individuals and families towards greater mental and emotional well-being.
Registered Psychologist / Psychological Associate (Child & Teen)
Required: Registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
Registered Social Worker (Child & Teen)
Required: Registration with the College of Social Work and Social Service Workers
Registered Psychotherapist (Child & Teen)
Required: Registration with the College of Psychotherapists of Ontario
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- A Master’s or Doctoral degree in psychology, counselling, social work, or related field.
- Registration with their respective regulatory body.
- Training and experience in a range of evidence-based therapeutic approaches.
- Experience providing individual therapy for a wide range of needs.
- For child therapists: Experience providing parenting support and parent consultation to support the mental health needs of children and adolescents.
- Assets: expertise in supporting children and parents; expertise in autism assessment in young children.
- Strong professional and ethical standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
- Comfort using technology for virtual sessions as needed.